Nature of Business
Little Fins Swim School aims to develop swimming proficiency and survival skills by instilling confidence in swimmers of ages 3 years and above! Yes, even adults! Both adults and kids are encouraged to pick up relevant water survival skills which will last a lifetime.
We aim to promote swimming as a life skill by assisting in the development of adults & children through swimming. We also seek to inculcate in them a spirit of discipline, determination and courage while having fun. However, in order to enjoy the water, we have to know how to survive in the water.
Let's work together to build a safe & fun swimming environment for our families and friends!
- Toddler swimming class (3 to 6 years old)
- Kids swimming class for all levels (7 years up)
- Adult swimming class (All ages)
- Private individual classes
- Private group classes
- Group classes
- Coaches training programmes
4 Steps Learning Progress:
- Development of water safety and water confidence
- Learning strokes & techniques
- Learning survival skills
- Stroke correction, perfection & efficiency
Affiliated to SSA